Jet Center Foundation - Frequently Asked Questions
The Jet Center Events is not an FBO or a physical location. We are a 501c3 charity registered in the state of Arizona, and we produce exceptional lifestyle events to allow charities to focus on what they do best.
We create the luxury lifestyle event, centered around luxury private aircraft, exotic and collector automobiles, gourmet food, fine wines, exceptional spirits, appropriate live music, fashion and an opportunity for sponsor partners to show their support for the charities as well.
By creating the event, the charity can focus on their day to day activities while we help them raise needed funds to support the community benefit they provide.
We work with the local jurisdictions to secure all permits and assure compliance with local authorities.
There are several ways to be involved.
- Donations to the charities are of course always welcome. You can donate HERE, and direct which charity you want the money to go.
- You can attend the events, as a portion of all ticket sales go the specific charities for that event
- If you have a private or corporate airplane hangar, and are willing to let us set up the fundraiser in your hangar, we will recognize you, invite selected clients of yours and make you proud of how well you are represented with the charity and event.
- Donations to the attendee gift bags of items of value are appreciated by the clients attending. All receive a gift bag as they depart expressing the gratitude of the host, charities, and the companies supporting the event.
- Volunteer! Each event needs helpers for set up, striking, and during event clean up, security and a variety of other needs. Simply contact us with which event you would like to volunteer and we will talk with you about working together.
Show your car or private airplane. Submit the information here (Vehicle registration) and we will review the theme and focus of the specific event and be in contact with you. Please recognize that our number of accepted vehicles is limited, and we often have a focus / theme for the event.
Like all events affected by the Covid19 pandemic, we are working diligently with the appropriate health professionals to only proceed when we can create a fun
and safe event. We are hopeful to once again host our events in 2021, and
will make announcements when we can confirm the safety of our guests.
There are at various locations around the country. We have hosted events in the Coachella Valley, Scottsdale and Camarillo.
For some events, we will also host a few days before the event a scenic drive typically with a breakfast meet & greet with some Automotive Icons, then a drive to scenic byways near the events, and usually ending at a winery for lunch and wine tasting. Not all events have a drive, it will be a specific registration tab on the home page when we host these.
Past Automotive Icons who have joined us include Barry Meguiar, Lynn St. James, Wade Kawasaki, Drew Alcazar, Shannon Lowe, Raffaello Porro, Andrew Evans and more.
Each event will generate different corporate sponsors from the event host hangar to companies that know the standards we require and will support each event, to the companies specific to the charity for the event. Each venu will have sponsors listed. Please inquire if you would like to be a partner with these great events. We will customize an experience and promotion specific to your needs, goals and desired outcomes.
We are supporting very worth organizations and each event has a primary charity or exclusive charity, and some may be more than one. See the event page for the benefactors for that event.
We respect there are many choices in any city to hire event producers. Our focus is on jet hangar events that combine exquisite auto collections with personal aircraft in a lifestyle reception atmosphere. Events typically will feature live music, a cigar lounge, interactive displays with fine artists, gourmet food, fine wine, top shelf spirits, as we create a special evening will become a most talked-about event.
We have a dozen years producing luxury lifestyle events, and have the experience, resources and connections to produce amazing lifestyle events. We work with local companies to showcase some of finest companies to showcase the unique experiences and personality of the places we work. It is a great opportunity for the attendees to interact with some of local areas finest companies, artists, and people. We put together the components that make each town such a special place.